Yankee Candle Assembly
United Personnel is seeking motivated and energetic individuals to join Yankee Candle's Manufacturing Team at the "Scenter of the Universe".
Are you looking for a fresh start in a new career this year? United Personnel is currently hiring for full-time assembly and manufacturing positions (Candle Makers) at Yankee Candle in South Deerfield, MA.
United Personnel offers benefits for full time employees that includes health insurance and paid holidays.
Position Title:Candle Maker
Location: Whately, MA
- 12 hour days (rotating) 5:45am - 6:00pm - $13/hour
- 12 hour nights (rotating) 5:45pm - 6:00am - $14/hour
- 1st 6:00am - 2:00pm - $13/hour
- 2nd 2:00pm - 10:00pm - $13.75/hour
- 3rd 10:00pm - 6:00am - $14/hour
The Candle Maker is responsible for the assembly and manufacturing of Yankee Candle candles. The candidate must be able to work on a team as part of a production line and be able to stand on their feet for the majority of the work shift. The successful candidate may need to use automated and manual equipment including: basic hand tools, temperature gauges, wax tanks, pumps, hoses and packaging equipment. Candidates must also be flexible and willing to cross train in different roles and/or departments.
- Must be over the age of 18.
- Ability to read and write in the English language.
- Ability to stand for 8 plus hours and able to lift up to 20 pounds on a frequent basis.
- Ability to pass a drug screen for illegal substances.
- Previous experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to problem solve.
- Willing to commute to South Deerfield, MA
- Recent work history
- 2 positive professional references
- Ability to pass a 4 panel drug test for illegal substances
- Ability to work mandatory overtime Saturday or Sunday
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs (depending on position)