Location : Westfield, MA
Job Type : Temp/Contract to Direct
Hours : Full Time
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Description :
- Review all documentation related to Product Quality (i.e. Winder Instructions, Schedules, Customer Order, Customer Concerns).
- Notify Supervisor if non-conforming material is produced.
- Ensure Product Quality conforms with Quality Audit Specifications.
- Responsible for maintaining production information reporting.
- Monitor and verify on-line critical instruments calibration.
- Responsible for inspection of finished product.
- Set-up and Clean-up machine
Required Qualifications :
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Good math and reading skills required.
- Prior operation of same or similar equipment preferred
- Work independently and as part of a team, effectively communicate, good math and mechanical skills, get along with others, positive attitude and well organized.
- Valid state issued driver’s license.
- Exceptional time management and organization skills. Ability to manage multiple tasks and projects simultaneously establishing priorities to meet deadlines.
- Proactive; exercises sound judgment and decision making; able to identify problems and needs and develop solutions and/or options.
- Self-confident, self-motivated individual who thrives in a challenging, fast-paced environment.
12 hour day shift (7:00am - 7:00pm)
12 hour night shift (7:00pm - 7:00am)