We have a long term temporary (end of summer( warehouse position available managing a wide variety of inventory items. The Shipping & Receiving Assistant positions consist of shipping &receiving new equipment from vendors and used equipment back from customers also with a high degree of accuracy. All positions require a fast pace, great teamwork, and a positive attitude.
- Receive a wide range of new & used items and record tracking #’s, part #’s, serial #’s and more
- Identify what used items needs to be repaired vs. recycled
- Record asset tag information
- Unload and organize incoming shipments
- Keep stocking locations neat and organized
- Daily clean-up of work space to be ready for the next day
- Lifting requirement from 5 to 50+ lbs.
- Great attention to detail
- Computer skills needed (30 WPM minimum) (tested)
- Work well in a team environment but also be self-motivated
- Warehousing experience a plus
- Fork lift experience a plus
- General knowledge of computer components a plus
- Prepared to get dirty at times