United has partnered with a great employer in the Pittsfield area. We need to hire reliable warehouse associates to support them on a 3-4 month assignment, potential for Temp-To-Hire for those who help meet customer fulfillment in a timely and accurate manner, possess a positive/team player attitude and super reliable.
This is a safe and great place to work!
2nd shift (3:30p-12a)
Weekend shifts (Friday-Sunday 6a-6p OR Saturday - Monday from 6a-6p)
The need is to support a very busy warehouse, who has seen an increase due to customer demand. Core functions of the job is picking, packing, replenishment of stock and receiving functions.
This is a physical position and would be ideal for those who are looking for summer work!!
Must be able to:
- Process and pick orders for shipment to the customer.
- Receive and put away inbound product.
- Meet accuracy requirements.
- Identify process issues such as inventory control issues, replenishment/stocking errors, and present them to the Supervisor.
- Maintain a safe and clean work environment.
- Successfully work independently and in a team environment.
- Work in a fast-paced environment and meet performance standards of the position.
- Must be able to work flexible hours, overtime and weekends as needed.
- Warehouse equipment experience a plus, however will train as necessary
- Repeatedly lift up to 50 pounds.
- Stand for long periods of time as well as climb, kneel or squat as needed.