Warehouse Associate-2nd shift
United has partnered with a busy and growing employer in Pittsfield area who is in need of 2 2nd shift warehouse personnel. We need to hire reliable warehouse associates to support customer fulfillment in a timely and accurate manner, possess a positive/team player attitude and super reliable. These are starting as a temporary role and then has potential for hire based on attitude, reliability and performance. Great place, amazing and supportive staff. Core functions of the job is picking, packing, replenishment of stock and receiving functions
This position is 2nd shift, Mon-Thur.
Must be able to:
- Process and pick orders for shipment to the customer.
- Receive and put away inbound product.
- Meet accuracy requirements.
- Identify process issues such as inventory control issues, replenishment/stocking errors, and present them to the Supervisor.
- Maintain a safe and clean work environment.
- Successfully work independently and in a team environment.
- Work in a fast-paced environment and meet performance standards of the position.
- Must be able to work flexible hours, overtime and weekends as needed.
- Warehouse equipment experience a plus, however will train as necessary
- Repeatedly lift up to 50 pounds.
- Stand for long periods of time as well as climb, kneel or squat as needed.
Job Type: Full-time