VP - Senior Credit Officer and Loan Administration
- Requires a Master of Business Administration (MBA) or an equivalent combination of education and experience plus 8 or more years of relevant experience.
- Extensive, progressive managerial experience in credit policy, analysis and regulatory practice.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret technical journals, financial reports, and legal documents to ensure compliance and implementation of best practices.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal to respond to colleagues, customers, regulatory agencies, or members of the business community.
- Effective presentation of information to top management, public groups, and/or boards of directors.
- Strong managerial skills and collaborative team orientation.
This is a 40-hour per week, benefits-eligible, direct hire opportunity, includes fully paid individual health insurance, life and disability insurance, retirement contribution, as well as vacation, personal and sick leave. Peoples Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
VP of Credit Officer and Loan Administration will provide leadership to all aspects of the credit underwriting department at PeoplesBank. If this sounds like you, please submit your resume and cover letter to email@example.com by June 30, 2021. Peoples Bank is committed to diversity, equity and inclusion; people representing diverse backgrounds are encouraged to apply. EOE We look forward to speaking with you!