The Food Bank is looking for an enthusiastic, versatile go-getter to help maintain relationships with our volunteers and community members who want to get involved with our mission. This position is involved with all aspects of the volunteer experience from recruiting volunteers to volunteer tracking and evaluation. This person also supports the Food Bank’s Development and Events teams. The work will be onsite at The Food Bank in Hatfield, in the community, and remote.
- June 1 – October 7
- 40 hours/week, typically Monday-Friday days, 8-4 or 9-5; occasional weekend/evening hours
- $17.00 per hour
- Should have administrative experience, familiarity with Microsoft Suite including Word and Outlook.
- First point of contact for all volunteers
- First point of contact for interns and schools
- Recruits requested volunteer positions for all departments and Food Bank events
- Provides clear instructions and details of needs to volunteers
- Oversees, tracks, and confirms all volunteer schedules and hours
- Communicates daily with volunteers by email and phone