Utility Worker - 1st shift
· Feed product on to the conveyor or directly into the machine discarding any defective pieces.
· Unload finished product from the conveyor or machine cycle, visually inspecting for any obvious quality defects according to specifications and pack quality product in carton or tray.
· Stack cartons, boxes or trays on skid for shipping and maintain correct product count.
· Responsible for properly labeling cartons and trays
· Maintain adequate supply of corrugate on the line, make boxes and trays as required
· Provide assistance to Machine Technicians on various processes as needed
o Cleaning ink stations, ink wells, coating pans, screens, ink knives and squeegies
o Wiping blankets
o Clearing minor jams
o Assistance on C/O with tooling
· Performs continual visual inspections of product, notifying appropriate team member of quality defects or machine malfunctions.
· Responsible for job specific waste management procedures
· Responsible for the quality of his/her own work
· Responsible for maintaining a neat orderly work area.
· Assist in relieving other team members to cover during break time as needed
**1st , 2nd and 3rd shifts available**