Utility Worker - 12 hr days
Location : Easthampton, MA
Job Type : Temp/Contract
Hours : Full Time
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Description :
- Feed product on to the conveyor or directly into the machine discarding any defective pieces.
- Unload finished product from the conveyor or machine cycle, visually inspecting for any obvious quality defects according to specifications and pack quality product in carton or tray.
- Stack cartons, boxes or trays on skid for shipping and maintain correct product count.
- Responsible for properly labeling cartons and trays.
- Maintain adequate supply of corrugate on the line, make boxes and trays as required.
- Provide assistance to Machine Technicians on various processes as needed.
- Cleaning ink stations, ink wells, coating pans, screens, ink knives and squeegies
- Wiping blankets
- Clearing minor jams
- Assistance on C/O with tooling
- Performs continual visual inspections of product, notifying appropriate team member of quality defects or machine malfunctions.
- Responsible for job specific waste management procedures
- Responsible for the quality of his/her own work
- Responsible for maintaining a neat orderly work area.
- Assist in relieving other team members to cover during break time as needed
7AM - 7PM
Required Qualifications :
Previous Assembly experience