Support Fulfillment department to ensure that customer orders are processed and shipped in an accurate, efficient, and timely manner. Support Inventory and Receiving departments
JOB Duties/ Responsibilities (involving people, process, revenue, expense, materials, equipment)
● Inspect orders for accuracy
● Pack orders for shipments according to logistics established standards
● Accurately label shipments for proper address and postage
● Ship customer orders
● Use computer to process orders
● Report any discrepancies
● Pick and verify orders for shipping if needed.
● Utilize Netsuite and Kuebix software to process orders and record/maintain shipping records
● Verify materials unloaded against work orders when receiving stock/materials
● Build and maintain basic product configurations such as six-packs, add-on packs, and class-packs
● Assists in the loading of shipments onto trucks
● Ensures orders are shipped in accordance with PVB guidelines
● Answers inquiries and provide the highest level of assistance to internal departments and
● Lift boxes weighing up to 50 lbs.
● Additional duties as requested by supervisor to include safety, housekeeping, janitorial, facilities, etc.