Senior Commercial Loan Servicer
The role is responsible for providing dedicated Commercial Loan processing and other banking services to multiple types of deals including Syndicated/Agency transactions. Commercial Loan Servicers work in teams on a shared portfolio with tasks being assigned to each member of the team to service the portfolio. They also work closely with front office, borrowers, agents, and other Corporate Banking departments.
· Senior Commercial Loan Servicers perform completeness check to ensure all executed documents are collected and/or delivered by all parties involved.
· Ability to deliver high quality professional service to internal and external customers, understanding all aspect of loan processing, ensuring requests are processed accurately within established credit guidelines and departmental procedures
· Process loan portfolio seamlessly and accurately and anticipates business needs
· Perform completeness check to ensure all executed documents are collected and/or delivered by all parties involved; ensure knowledge of the Commercial lending products and services, including an understanding of a Credit Agreement, loan funding mechanics, deal structure, funds flow, etc.
· Establish on-going communication with deal teams and bank groups regarding any changes or issues to the Loan Agreement or deal structure
· Department policies and procedures are adhered to and data input is accurate.
· Daily reconciliation ensuring cash items are matched and to determine what should be reported as past due.
· Responsible to reconcile/verify any investor lists (excel templates) are accurate with ACBS.
· Mentor and train Junior Commercial Loan Servicers
· Receptive to increasing levels of responsibilities and additional process improvement projects at management’s request
· Other responsibilities as assigned
· 3 - 5+ years’ experience in commercial loan servicing environment, including interactions with multiple systems (ex. ACBS, general ledger, reporting tools)
· Strong analytical skills especially related to transaction calculation and account reconciliation
· Detail oriented & ability to effectively multitask in a fast-paced environment
· Strong time management skills: ability to set priorities, develop a work schedule, monitor progress toward goals and track activities.
· Ability to challenge the status quo & open to change, excellent interpersonal skills and ability to influence others.
· Strong problem-solving skills and the ability manage within a metrics driven organization (results driven)
· Excellent oral and written communication skills
· Strong knowledge of commercial loan documentation
· Understanding of commercial transactions (ex. Syndications, Participations, Capital Markets, etc.). Foreign currency loan processing experience, preferred
· Training experience, a plus
· Working knowledge of Microsoft Office product suite
· Working Knowledge of ACBS, preferred
· Bachelor’s Degree is required: major in Accounting or Finance is preferred