United Personnel is seeking a Quality Manager for a manufacturing client located in South Windsor, CT. This is a direct hire opportunity with a wonderful company!
Responsible for leadership and development of the organization. Delivers team leadership with a focus on team development to support quality assurance and on-target delivery of all current quality management programs. Provides full support to all relevant internal groups, tier-one and sub-tier suppliers and customers with quality initiatives and objectives to assure timely, cost-effective quality goal attainment. Strong focus toward reengineering processes and methods to ensure advancement and achievement of company objectives and strategic plans focused on cost, efficiency and quality, with a fundamental focus on continuous improvement.
Role & Responsibility
- Recognized by internal staff and external customers/suppliers as understanding overall business objectives and quality principles, and continually works to create solutions that support these needs while enhancing the business position.
- Is viewed as a leading expert in the field of Quality Assurance.
- Ensure customer commitments are met with quality products and processes.
- Remain focused on guiding others toward the most important objectives.
- Responsible for budget development and target achievement.
- Especially strong focus on detail, with excellent mathematics abilities and a superior working knowledge of data analysis/statistical methods.
- BA/BS with 10+ years of experience
- MA/MS with 7+ years of experience
- PhD with 4+ years of experience
- Engineering or Quality Assurance degree discipline required