· Review and approve forms related to routine activities such as incoming inspection of raw materials, facility cleaning and preventative maintenance of equipment.
· Reviews and approves Standard Operating Procedures (SOP).
· Reviews and approves quality events including non-conformances, change control and corrective/preventative actions.
· Maintains, organizes and archives documents including manufacturing packages, SOP’s and executed job records.
· Reviews and approves manufacturing packages used for production including blueprints, routing sheets, and inspection logs.
· Coordinates the initiation/revision of manufacturing packages with the engineering department.
· Releases manufacturing packages for production based on client purchase orders.
· Reviews and approves executed manufacturing packages to ensure the product was manufactured in accordance with blueprints and applicable SOP’s.
· Generates Certificates of Compliance (CofC), releases product labels and authorizes release of client product.
· Coordinates production and testing associated with quarterly dose audits per ISO 11137-2.
· Assists the Quality Assurance Manager with maintenance of the Quality System.
· Performs other related duties as assigned by management.
Pay rate: $18-$20 per hour