Project and Account Manager
United Personnel is seeking a Project and Account Manager for a local client in Springfield, MA. The ideal candidate will have project management background, customer service focus, and the ability to juggle multiple projects at the same time.
As for the current position, ideally, you’ve been a Project Manager for multiple concurrent projects, working closely with stakeholders and have had limited staff and resources. As a result, you are a “jack of all trades.” With our client, you will be involved in all aspects of the clients’ business, and you can succeed in assignments because we have a staff of specialists to help you.
This position is heavily focused on customer service. We want every client to feel that they have received amazing, personalized service. You possess superior time and project management skills and have the ability to juggle many projects at the same time. In the morning, you might be preparing for a Board Meeting (agenda, invitations, conferring with the Chair), and in the afternoon working with a hotel about meeting rooms for a conference next month. You will also be a “traffic coordinator,” working with the client as well as our client's internal resources to make sure the right work is done on time. (Examples: working with marketing staff to manage the client’s webpage; working with the finance department to ensure clients’ financial statements have been completed on time.)
Company fundamentals are built on inclusivity, personal accountability, collaboration, innovative thinking, and fostering a results-oriented environment, all while providing exceptional customer service.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum five years of experience working for a membership organization
- Trade association experience preferred
- Proactive self-starter. Willing to jump in.
- Computer proficiency with Microsoft applications
- Working knowledge of databases, preferably association management software.
- Excellent communication skills in writing and verbally, as well as strong interpersonal skills
- Able to exercise good and timely judgment in complex situations
- Able to multi-task and prioritize
- Highly organized and detail-oriented
- Able to execute and bring projects to completion as well as identify problems and independently design and implement solutions
- Able to cultivate and maintain relationships and influence others
- Able to work in an environment requiring flexibility and managing change
- Strong work ethic with a commitment to follow-through and meeting deadlines
- Professional demeanor and integrity
- Likes to have fun and has a sense of humor