About the Position
United Personnel is seeking a project/account manager for a client in Springfield! This ideal candidate will have great customer service skills and will be willing to take on different tasks throughout the day. General knowledge of Excel, computer programs, and association management software is a plus!
This is an hourly full time position- Monday - Friday with varying available schedules, starting at $26 dollars/hour. Benefits available.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum five years of experience working for a membership organization
- Proactive self-starter. Willing to jump in.
- Computer proficiency with Microsoft applications
- Working knowledge of databases
- Excellent communication skills in writing and verbally, as well as strong interpersonal skills
- Able to exercise good and timely judgment in complex situations
- Able to multi-task and prioritize
- Highly organized and detail-oriented
- Able to execute and bring projects to completion as well as identify problems and independently design and implement solutions
- Able to cultivate and maintain relationships and influence others
- Able to work in an environment requiring flexibility and managing change
- Strong work ethic with a commitment to follow-through and meeting deadlines
- Professional demeanor and integrity
- Trade association & professional society experience
- Likes to have fun and has a sense of humor
- Working knowledge of association management software