Professional Learning Specialist
The position work is responsible for developing a wide variety of resources and support materials for ongoing and just-in-time updates that support educators in using the curriculum
This position is also responsible for administering the daily activities of the Fly Five ambassador program and for conducting data gathering and analysis in support of specified research activities for the Fly Five program.
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES INCLUDE:
- Administering, Supporting and Planning the Implementation of Fly Five professional development
- Supports the Director in planning the annual PD calendar
- Monitors and administers asynchronous PD and helps to maintain the learning community.
- Collaborates with Fly Five Curriculum and Instructional Designers on planning the implementation and evaluation of the professional development.
- Collects, analyzes, and develops reports on the PD for the purposes of providing improvement data to the developers and to improve the overall effectiveness of and user experience with the PD
- Maintains positive community and engagement during the PD and among the participants.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES REQUIRED:
- Bachelor’s degree in the field of education, instructional design, sociology or a related discipline from a regionally accredited institution;
- Experience with conducting surveys, analyzing and interpreting the results and communicating the results with excellence in both oral and written formats.
- Able to manage learning teams to maintain a positive community.
- Excellent time management, organizational, interpersonal and communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to manage project work and to convey complex information in a clear and concise manner
- Ability to work with a high degree of professionalism