1. Operate printing press.
2. Ensure print design conforms to job jacket information.
3. Completion of product reports and Quality Assurance sheets for each job.
4. Responsible for print sample retention.
5. Notifies Supervisor/Lead Person or Quality Assurance Technician of non-conformities.
6. Responsible with packer for proper packaging and labeling of work in-process and/or finished product.
7. Ensure raw materials have been approved for use.
8. Ensure all bench top test and measuring equipment being used are properly calibrated.
9. Identification and control of Non-conforming material.
10. Set-up and Clean-up machine.
High School Diploma or equivalent.
Good math and reading skills required.
Work independently and as part of a team, effectively communicate, good math and mechanical skills, get along with others, positive attitude and well organized.
Valid state issued driver’s license.
Prior operation of same or similar equipment preferred.