Job Type :
Temp/Contract to Direct
Job Description :
• Accurate and timely picking of customer orders using an iPad and RF scanner.
• Securely pack orders containing a variety of items according to company guidelines – and in accordance with our customers specified requirements.
• Ship outgoing small parcel and LTL orders using shipping software programs. • Capable of operating the necessary warehouse equipment.
• Support receiving to unload, sort, stack and put away material.
• Conduct daily cycle counts on individual products in the warehouse.
• Product and package labeling
1st shift 8a-4p
Required Qualifications :
• Accuracy is essential; requires a high attention to detail and quality control.
• Must be able to distinguish between similar item descriptions and numbers.
• Ability to be physically mobile and work in various positions, including, but not limited to walking, climbing ladders, crouching, kneeling, reaching, standing and being on your feet all day long.
• Must be able to lift, push, pull, move, and carry up to 50-pound packages and pallets without additional assistance from others.
• Effective communication skills.
• Ability to meet production goals.
• Basic math and analytical skills; basic computer skills.
• Follow proper safety procedures at all time