- Operate roll wrappers, stretch wrappers, bander, roll movers, fork/clamp truck and other related equipment.
- Ensure proper packaging and labeling of finished product and that meets customer requirements.
- Material movement by hand, forklift, roll handler and shuttle.
- Responsible to review orders for specific packaging instructions.
- Responsible for ensuring the wrapping area is cleaned prior to wrapping rolls.
- Responsible for day to day compliance with Food Safety and Pre-requisite programs.
- Recycling racks.
- Other assignments or tasks as needed.
· High School Diploma or equivalent.
· Good math and reading skills required.
· Work independently and as part of a team, effectively communicate, good math and mechanical skills, get along with others, positive attitude and well organized.
· Valid state issued driver’s license.
· Proactive; exercises sound judgment and decision making; able to identify problems and needs and develop solutions and/or options.
· Self-confident, self-motivated individual who thrives in a challenging, fast-paced environment.