Office Support Specialist
|United Personnel is seeking a Office Support Specialist for a local Business in Boston, MA. This is temporary, part-time position, 3 days per week, hours between 8am and 5pm. The ideal candidate will have experience working in an office setting with the ability to coordinate, monitor, and implement the Home Improvement Contractor Registration Program for the office. |
1. Logging mail and sorting relevant information by reviewing registration applications for accuracy, verifying documentation ensuring accurate information including payments.
2. Prints and inserts into envelopes and mails registration, duplicate, and supplemental cards to accepted Contractor Registrants
3. Scanning completed HIC applications
4. Indexing applications in system that have been scanned
5. Performs miscellaneous duties as required as directed by HIC Program staff.
Applicants must have 1-2 years of full-time, or equivalent part-time, administrative experience in an office processing or administrative function.
Basic Knowledge of Microsoft Office suite of products and basic data entry or computer skills.
| || || |
Ability to learn standard procedures in HIC unit.
Good organization skills.