Office and Project Assistant
The Office and Project Assistant provides administrative support to the Educational Partnerships Department, ensuring the successful execution and successful implementation of all aspects of administrative functions and project initiatives. This position is responsible for communicating clearly and accurately with a wide range of stakeholders inside and outside the organization and requires a commitment to detail, accuracy, organization, and follow-through.
PRIMARY DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITES INCLUDE:
- Support Daily Functions of Department
- Use knowledge of Microsoft Office, Office365, Google Suite and be able to learn and use software products such as Salesforce, Hubspot, Netsuite, Survey Monkey and Question Pro
- Create, edit, and distribute written documents and materials.
- Research, compile, organize and document information.
- Setup and manage paper or electronic filing systems.
- Record information, update paperwork, and maintain documents or correspondence.
- Assist with department projects and initiatives.
- Maintain confidentiality of private or sensitive information.
- Demonstrates proficiency in writing skills; paying strong attention to details.
- Maintaining and updating physical or digital files; issuing certificates or other similar documents.
- Supports all aspects of project implementation from beginning to completion.
- Maintains, updates, and provides ready access to all project databases.
- Support all processes related to ensuring all project stakeholders receive and when appropriate return forms.
- Organizes and tracks project stakeholder information; prepares and shares reports on stakeholder information in an accurate and prompt manner.
- Maintains accurate records on project participants while safeguarding their confidentiality.
- Monitors and ensures proper and timely responses to project-related emails and correspondence.
- Communicates clearly with all project stakeholders.
- Attend research project meetings as requested.
- Assists with or completes other project tasks as assigned.
- High School Diploma. Associate’s degree or equivalent college courses preferred
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite and Google suite
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Fast and accurate data entry skills
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Able to prioritize tasks and keep up with multiple projects simultaneously
- Able to work closely with Director in order to take initiative and work independently
- Able to receive and apply feedback
- Regular and reliable attendance
- Disposition is consistently professional, cooperative, and collegial
- Respects and values diversity; represents client positively and professionally in interactions with clients, vendors, and the community at large in both real and virtual interactions.
- Caring for and commitment to the vision, mission, and welfare of client