About the Position
You’ll be at our front desk and the first person that people see when they visit us. You’ll also be the person who answers the phone in many cases. You’ll be responsible for managing the details of our busy office (organizing the common spaces, ordering supplies, and maintaining a professional environment), keeping our President and leadership team organized (filing, calendars, reservations), supporting our team projects (mailings, copying, pitching in when needed), working with clients (meeting registration, and answering questions or directing to the right person), and coordinating and understanding our office tech (copier, phones, and email).You are someone who likes to be busy and is able to easily switch between multiple projects.
· Strong Microsoft Office skills, especially excel and word.
· Keen attention to detail
· Excellent organizational skills
· Comfortable with schedules and deadlines
· Independent and hardworking
Job duties include but limited to:
· Receive visitors at front desk
· Answer phones
· Assist with keeping supplies stocked
· Maintain neat and orderly common spaces
· Water plants
· Unload/ load dishwasher
· Ensure paper stocked in copier
· Light filing
· Depending upon skill level, may be able to take on small projects or tasks such as emailing, excel work, etc.
· Order and coordinate team lunches
Additional Skills, a plus:
· Experience with associations and professional organizations
· Knowledge of Customer Relationship Software – Abila, Your Membership, etc.