Location : Westfield, MA
Job Type : Temp/Contract to Direct
Hours : Full Time
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Description :
- Monitor all production machines and stock with raw materials and work-in-process as needed, using clamp and/or fork trucks.
- Use hand held scanners and desk top computers for maintaining machine schedules, transferring material and to process paperwork
- Receive raw materials using clamp and/or fork trucks
- Ship finished goods using clamp and/or fork trucks
- Pump resin from hopper cars to silo
- Remove, sort and recycle scrap waste
- May be required to perform other housekeeping and/or other manufacturing related functions as required by Management
- Required to drive the company owned/leased truck between plant locations.
Required Qualifications :
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Good math and reading skills required
- Work independently and as part of a team, effectively communicate, good math and mechanical skills, get along with others, positive attitude and well organized
- Valid state issued driver’s license
- Exceptional time management and organization skills. Ability to manage multiple tasks and projects simultaneously establishing priorities to meet deadlines
- Proactive; exercises sound judgment and decision making; able to identify problems and needs and develop solutions and/or options.
- Self-confident, self-motivated individual who thrives in a challenging, fast-paced environment.