If you are a talented Manufacturing Engineer who’s seeking career growth in a flexible, family-oriented company that produces precision components for some of our nation’s coolest technology, Advance Manufacturing could be your new home. Bring your skills and talents to a company where you will never be “just a number” – and where rewarding employees and promoting from within is a key part of the culture.
- Develop manufacturing processes planning and coordinate the production of complex machined, mechanical, and welded assemblies.
- Must be able to understand customer PO Requirements, specifications, and evaluate machine parts and assembly engineering drawings to understand the processes to produce the part.
- Develop machining and assembly processes, operation sheets and tooling.
- Recognize customer quality and inspection requirements.
- Must have a comprehensive understanding of CAD and working with CAD drawings.
- Autodesk products a plus.
- Must have min 5 years experience as manufacturing engineer, CNC programmer, or estimator. Experience with engineering drawings, specifications, GD&T, and close tolerance manufacturing processes.