Manager of Operations and Administration
• Oversight of staff to ensure smooth workflow and proper execution (shippers, customer service associate, order processor, sewers/re-packagers).
• Handling of all escalated customer service issues (returns, dye lot issues, lead times).
• Working closely with CEO on projects ranging from show shipments to swatch set production.
• Understand and be able to execute any team members’ job if they are absent.
• Train new team members
• 3+ years work experience as an operations/hands-on office manager for a small company.
• Exceptional problem-solving skills.
• Proficiency with Excel, Word, and Mac machines.
• Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
• Ability to lead and manage/motivate others.
• Desire to learn and grow.
• Experience with textiles or home décor.
• Degree in business administration, design, or marketing.
• Ecommerce experience.
• EDI experience.
Our clients office culture is relaxed but we work hard. We function as a team, and each person can have a big impact on a daily basis.
We offer a competitive benefits package after an introductory period.
Salaries & wages are commensurate with experience for all positions.