Direct Hire Opportunity with Outstanding Benefits
We would like our new team member to have the following:
• Three years of experience (minimum) in property management, asset management, development and related fields (project finance, construction and acquisition/rehab)
• Proficiency in the use of computers including Word and Excel and Yardi financial reporting software(huge plus)
• Knowledge of HUD regulations, forms, inspection criteria/processes and the low income housing tax credit program as they relate to physical assets and tenant relations
• Direct experience in property management
• Availability to work periodic flexible hours and overtime as may be required.
• Ability to travel by plane and automobile may be required
• Problem solver and driven to make customer happy
Pay: $24.00 - $25.00 per hour
Benefits include full health insurance Coverage
Full life insurance coverage
Generous Earned Leave Plan
401K with Company Matching
• Support the Property Manager by repairing and maintaining the physical asset structures to levels consistent with POAH Communities standards and a condition which meets building codes and those standards imposed by HUD and other housing regulatory agencies/ commissions
• Assist in executing the financial and operational objectives
• Ensure that systems are in place or created to maximize resident and employee safety and health, and to preserve the physical assets
• Respond to work orders and have them completed within 24 hours of submission.
• Manage resident relations / customer inquiries with the highest degree of professionalism
• Seek opportunities to enhance communications and to build collaborative relationships with Regional Property Supervisor, fellow colleagues, Maintenance Technicians and other Maintenance Staff Members
Shift Schedule: The hours usually in the properties are 8am to 4:30pm with ½ hour lunch. Overtime is a requirement for this role.