Machine Shop Associate
Local manufacturing company looking for a machine operator to fill a temp-to-hire role in their machine shop! The right candidate will be someone who is mechanically inclined, has experience working with machines, and is willing to learn new things. CNC lathes experience is preferred, but not required.
1st shift, 8a-430p Monday - Friday
Pay range $18-21, based on experience
- Experience with CNC lathes (offset adjustments/set ups)
- Understanding of technical drawings, tolerances.
- Ability to use measuring instruments ( caliper, micrometer)
- Use of basic hand tools
- Must be able to be on their feet for entire shift
- Ability to lift 75 lbs
- Clean and organized
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Minimum 2 years experience