· Set-up and operate machines for the hoses
· Set-up and operate hose cleaning equipment
· Set-up and operate re-reel operation
· Set-up and operate marking equipment
· Will be responsible for packaging materials in proper containers, in proper quantities with proper labels
· Will be responsible for the quality of the workmanship. This will require the use of measuring instruments to verify blueprint requirements. Will be responsible for entering quality data into an SPC program and respond to the SPC information to make process corrections.
· Must feel comfortable working in a team environment.
· Perform job in a safe and proper manner.
· Required to use independent judgment when performing and planning to perform his/her tasks.
- This position requires handling materials, parts, tools, equipment, machines, processes and apparatus. The expending of physical effort involves lifting or moving, or equivalent pulling, pushing, carrying or stretching. May be required to move objects between 5 - 25 lbs. Employee must have 20/25 vision in at least one eye (corrected or uncorrected), according to Snellen chart standards. Employee may be tested by the company on a periodic basis to verify standards are met.