First and Second Shift Machine Operators
United Personnel is seeking individuals for a local company on first and second shift operations with experience in machining and/or machine operating, (willing to be trained), to assist in all areas of machine production in a fast-paced precision machining environment. SEC is a premier manufacturing company creating critical components for Medical, Robotics, Aerospace and Defense industries. We are an AS9100-certified company that is rapidly expanding.
We have a friendly, highly motivated staff that is dedicated to creating premier quality products for our customers. Become part of our production team that plays an integral role in the manufacturing of our exceptional products.
Primary Job Responsibilities:
- Produce very precise machined parts by operating the latest high tech CNC Vertical, Horizontal and 5X milling machines.
- Read engineering drawings.
- Maintaining quality standards by performing and keeping records of inspection.
- Perform daily machine maintenance
- Work with quality team to verify in process inspections.
- Sustain safe operations by adhering to safety procedures and regulations.
Other Positive Attributes:
- Strong work ethic with an excellent teamwork attitude.
- The ability to multi task in a rapidly changing environment.
- Detail-oriented and highly organized.
- Good Communication skills