Job Type : Temp/Contract
Reference Code : Holyoke
Hours : Full Time
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Description :
- Operating the machinery used for packaging products in the manufacturing area daily.
- Starting up and stopping the machine as necessary, including refilling packaging material.
- Performing routine checks to ensure that the machine is in an operable state.
- Executing preventative maintenance on the machine and maintaining the cleanliness of equipment and the work area.
- Ensuring the correct packaging is used for specific product ranges and that packaging is done in line with the company standards.
- Inspecting final products.
- Reporting faulty packaging or problems on the machines to the relevant managers.
- Moving of completed boxes of products to the correct inventory area.
- Adhering to the safety regulations and protocol implemented in the packaging area.
- Completing all relevant documentation on the packing and maintenance of the packaging machines.
Required Qualifications :
- Great communication for working with others on the job
- Excellent problem-solving skills to troubleshoot potential issues
- Resourcefulness in learning new manuals and processes
- Outstanding attention to detail with the ability to understand mechanics and technical tasks
- Ability to identify issues or problems in operations or maintenance