Our leading manufacturing client, Doosan Fuel, has partnered with United to hire multiple Electrical Assembly Technicians.
Fantastic benefits, vacation time and competitive pay upon hire. We are looking for individuals who are mechanically inclined, possess a strong attention to detail, can work in a fast paced environment and has the desire to learn. Come join a growing company today!
We are currently hiring Electrical Assembly Technicians in South Windsor, CT. Positions open are 12 hour rotating night and 3rd shift.
What will you do:
· Responsible for the safe, efficient completion of the assembly process in a high quality and repeatable manner
· Work with Manufacturing Engineering and Assembly Area personnel to develop efficient methods for assembling the product
· Complete all required Production documentation including but not limited to process sheets, checklists, gate reviews, and non-conformance documentation
· Perform in-process inspection steps to ensure the quality of the work performed and the functionality of the component and/or module
· Cross train with other production and maintenance disciplines as directed
· Program, set-up, and operate CNC equipment (will train)
· Maintain production equipment
What will you gain:
· Upon conversion to a full-time employee with the client, you’ll receive: lucrative 401k, Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, LTD, STD and many more benefits!
· Like the new job? Refer a friend and you can earn extra money.
Who you’ll be working for: United Personnel, a division of Masis Staffing is a family-oriented, service-driven staffing firm with a sincere and responsible team dedicated to delivering custom solutions for all our client hiring needs. Our associates are the heart of every client solution and are a key asset to the continued development of our partnerships. United Personnel, a division of Masis Staffing is known for the great care we take with employees and clients alike!
· Experienced machine operator/assembly (1-2 years of previous work history) preferred but not required
· Mechanically inclined
· A team-player
· Someone who is able to work in an environment with varying climates