Machine Operator/Assembler 12 & 8 hour shifts
Our assemblers fabricate and assemble components and modules and are a critical part of the production process. Must enjoy working with a team focused on success and quality. Applicant must be comfortable in a fast-paced, ever changing work environment where safety is always first. A strong commitment to quality and a job done right is a must for success in this job.
We want long term employees who are looking for "a home", our employees are the best part of our business and we encourage training and growth for those individuals with an eye on success and team work - those employees who are looking to be with us long term.
- Should be comfortable with hand tools and basic machine operation.
- Got a great idea how we can be better? Let us know!
- Must be able to keep paperwork for each job order updated during your shift
- We will show you how to have an eye for quality so the work you do each shift will meet our customers approval
- Cross train with other production areas
- Program/Machine set up a HUGE plus!
We are an essential employer who makes Fuel Cells which power industrial equipment such as generators for hospitals.
Complete your United Personnel Application today and call for an interview!
•Understanding of assembly methods and best practices
•Experience in a high volume production environment preferred
•Able to perform physically demanding tasks including but not limited to:
•Lifting up to 50 lbs.
•Walking and/or standing for long periods of time
•Adaptability to work various tasks as business needs change
•Ability to follow written and verbal work instructions
•Excellent written and oral communication skills
•Ability to work independently and proactively
•Willingness to assist other discipline groups based on operational needs