Machine Operator $16-$20 (Direct and Temp-to-Hire)
We have partnered with Stanley Black and Decker in East Longmeadow to hire Machine Operators that they can help to grow in a family-oriented environment! This position is a temp-to-hire role, permanent after 3-4 months. This is your foot-in-the-door of an international company.
Competitive rates starting at $16-$20 an hour!
Shifts available include: rotating days, Monday-Friday, Sunday-Thursday, or Tuesday-Saturday.
Day Shift Hours: 5:00 am to 5:00 pm
Night Shift Hours: 5:00 pm to 5:00 am
5 day/week schedules offer 20 HOURS of OVERTIME. OVERTIME PAY IS $24-27/HOUR.
- Primarily working with coils of metal processing into saw blades
- Set up, operate, or tend various types of machines (including milling, blasting, rewind, and heat tempering)
- Review work orders, settings, and adjustments
- Monitor machines to ensure conformance to specifications
- Unload materials from machines
- Mechanical aptitude
- Machine operating experience preferred
- Past work with milling, tempering, blasting, or metal working machines a plus!
- Ability to pass a drug screen and background check