Machine Operator - $15+/Hour
To perform this job successfully, an you must be able to perform each essential duty and responsibility satisfactorily.
- Perform typical equipment operations to support the product lines
- Place sheets of aluminum / vinyl into a machine and line it up with the image to then pull the top of the machine down to stamp the material
- Detect and report defective material or questionable conditions to the supervisor
- Follow prescribed safety policies and guidelines
- Maintain the work area and equipment in a clean orderly condition
- Must be able to use simple hand tools to disassemble and reassemble equipment and machinery for basic cleaning and inspection
- Must be willing to accept and receive frequent supervision and assistance with regard to machine set up and operation
- Other regular duties that are required are related to set up, break down, clean up and maintenance of work areas and any other duties as assigned.
Additional Duties and Responsibilities
- Completion of all required safety training
- Completion of all required training for various process work instructions
- Responding to overtime situations or other increased demands
- Performance of all other duties as assigned by management and supervisors