Our client in South Deerfield is looking for a Maintenance Mechanic on 1st shift (7AM-4PM). This opportunity is a direct hire!! The job requirements are listed below
Looking for a strong, established manufacturing mechanic with experience fixing machines. High tonnage Husky Machines preferred.
- Installs erects and/or disassembles plant equipment and machines as directed.
- Performs electrical, piping, carpentry, painting, sheet metal work and other maintenance trades tasks to keep production in operation.
- Performs welding and routine machine operations as necessary
- Conducts preventative maintenance on molding and plant equipment to schedule, inspects, oils, greases, adjusts and refers problems to the supervisor.
- Installs water and air lines. Performs minor building repairs or installations.
- Diagnoses and corrects mechanical problems on a variety of manufacturing machines.
- Maintains established quality and quantity standards. Follows prescribed safety precautions, established company and department policies, procedures, rules and regulations. Detects and reports improper operations, faulty equipment, defective materials and questionable conditions to proper supervision. Maintains work area(s) and equipment in a clean, orderly and safe condition.
- Maintains daily production and other records as required.
- Performs other related duties as required or directed.
- Previous Machine Mechanic and Maintenance experience required