Location : Southington, CT
Job Type : Temp/Contract
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 2+
Required Education : High school diploma or equivalent
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Description :
United Personnel is seeking a temporary Loan Processor for a bank located in Connecticut. This is a fully remote position expected to run for at least two months. Apply today if you have loan processing experience!
- Review and verify all documents included in loan file; complete forms as required.
- Prepare file for Underwriting: review/QC supporting loan documentation received from customer (e.g. paystubs, bank statements) and image documentation into the loan imaging system.
- Input document information into loan origination system.
- Maintain records for processing of each loan.
- As needed, contact customer to collect necessary information
Required Qualifications :
- High school diploma/GED required; Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Attention to detail a must
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to manage multiple tasks concurrently
- 2+ years of experience in loan processing environment preferred