IT Opportunities CT & MA
Our client is a fully integrated supplier of secure, durable and well-designed banknotes for central banks all over the world. We are a pioneer in advanced micro-optics technology for securing banknotes, offering features that do not exist elsewhere. A strong, stable organization with a firm commitment to collaboration and growth, we invite you to join us for a fulfilling career opportunity!
- Provide 2 & 3rd level technical guidance and support to all associates to ensure effective and efficient incident response
- Act as an escalation point for other members of the team who need assistance in managing a request or incident.
- Identify and mitigate risk through the understanding of Information Security best practices.
- Identify technical support trends, determine root cause and potential solutions addressing issues promptly and appropriately
- Participate in Asset Management efforts of IT equipment and software licensing to ensure all equipment is properly accounted for.
- Troubleshoots user support inquires including but not limited to hardware, software and telecommunication issues
- Installing, configuring, and maintaining client hardware including but not limited to laptops, desktops, printers, MFD/MFP’s, IP Phones, mobile devices, encrypted thumb drives to maintain company standards, security and compliance
- Participate in assigned audit tasks to maintain a secure and compliant environment
- Lead or coordinate local efforts related to the implementation of new technologies to improve service and support.
- IP layer 3 architecture & troubleshooting
- IP telephony - Avaya IPO & ACCS
- Next-Generation Firewall
- Project management
- VPNs (client & site-to-site)
- DHCP configuration & support
- Vendor management
- Telecom management
- Personnel management & mentoring
- Fax servers
Help Desk Technician - Deep River, CT - Contract Hire
- Complete our on line application to be considered
- This is a 7 month contract position within a school district. All candidates must pass a level 2 background check to be considered for the role.
- Responsibilities include:
- Installation, repair, maintenance or replacement of network hardware and software.
- Installation, repair, maintenance or replacement of audio and video hardware.
- Installation and support of software applications.
- Maintenance of student and staff directories Creation and maintenance of official school web pages.
- Implementation and maintenance of network security: passwords, file access.
- Maintenance and verification of school hardware and software inventory.
- Technical training of staff in combination with others.
- Implementation and maintenance of broadcast station.
- Maintenance of school phone system.