Location : Windsor, CT
Job Type : Temp/Contract to Direct
Hours : Full Time
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Description :
- Perform set-ups and operate machine, ensuring part conformance to specifications and requirements with minimal supervision.
- Make necessary modifications or adjustments to program and offsets.
- Read and understand standard and geometric tolerances on blue prints and work instructions/operations sheets.
- Verify dimensions using standard measuring instruments, such as micrometers, depth gages, height gages and verniers.
- Hold tight tolerances associated with the machining of precision parts.
Required Qualifications :
- 3+ years in aerospace / manufacturing environment desired
- 3+ years of experience setting up and operating CNC Machinery
- 5 Axis Grinding and/or Creepfeed Grinding experience preferred.
- Exceptional mechanical ability and strong mathematical skills.
- Experience working with exotic metals, including Inconel, Rene, etc.
- Excellent communication skills and problem solving ability with demonstrated ability to work collaboratively to solve complex issues.
- High school diploma/GED equivalent required.