Front End Developer
Job Type : Direct
Hours : Full Time
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Description :
Our client is a tech start-up company based in DUMBO, Brooklyn, NY looking for a remote front end developer
- Working closely with UX and back-end Developers.
- Participating in architectural, design and product discussions.
- Helping to design and create RESTful APIs to drive functionality.
- Learning new technologies.
- Working in an agile environment with an excellent team of engineers.
- 4-7 years of professional experience working on the front end
- Strong understanding of the AngularJS frameworks
- Professional experience with Angular 2
- Strong knowledge of how to build and work with RESTful APIs
- Strong knowledge of version control (i.e. git, svn, etc.)
- Database skills in a relational database (i.e. PostgresSQL, MySQL, etc.)
- Ability to performance tune and scale applications
- Agile development experience
- Experience working at a software product company is a major plus
- Self-starter, positive and excited to work with a team of excellent engineers
- Very strong communication and collaboration skills
- Competitive salary
- Excellent health, dental and vision benefits
- Generous vacation and leave policies
- Awesome team with the ability to help define the culture
Required Qualifications :
Angular 2 or above