Fork Lift Operator
Location : Westfield, MA
Job Type : Temp/Contract to Direct
Hours : Full Time
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Description :
- Loads and unloads materials (4x16 pallets) onto or from trucks by forklift as required.
- Loading and verification of outgoing shipments for accuracy and quality/quantity of part numbers. • Verify products picked match the shipping order
- Ensure items received are delivered and put away daily.
- Distribute requested items to production line in an accurate and timely fashion as needed.
- Manually handle product combining and sorting material from pallet to pallet
Required Qualifications :
- Sort, stage & load pallets and related material in a safe manner
- Assist in inventory management of pallets to insure production operations continue without interruption.
- Required to operate a sit-down forklift and/or electric pallet jack in a safe and efficient manner
- Manufacturing Experience
- Forklift Certification or the ability to become certified immediately
- Basic Computer skills
- Must be able to read and interpret documents such as shipping/receiving information.
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram or schedule form