We are looking for Machine Operators for NuPro in South Deerfield, MA.
Great starting Pay Rate and long term position with plenty of room for growth, plenty of OVERTIME and WEEKLY PAY!
Qualified Candidates must have the following experience to be considered for role:
- Extrusion Experience
- 2nd shift - 3pm-11pm, $21.50/hr with a $2 differential
- 3rd shift - 11pm-7am, $21.50/hr with a $3 differential
- Operate resin dryer, extruder, die and film & trim winder; must be able to stand for most of shift
- Start up and shut down equipment.
- Observe and adjust process parameters to ensure proper film thickness, sheet width, film quality and roll put-up to product specifications, perform sample inspection which may involve bending/squatting/stooping to view the entirety of the sample
- Effect basic die and extruder maintenance, including teardown and reassembly of the extruder screw and die; ability to lift 50 lbs.
- Work safely with cutting tools.
- Maintain good interaction and teamwork with supervisor and co-workers.
- Keep production area clean.
- Operate fork truck as needed.
- Performs interactive safety training, and always wears Personal Protective Equipment (PPE).
- Follows company guidelines and actively participate in all safety processes.
- Ensure that Safety and Health concerns are given primary consideration in all activities.
- Carry out job/area specific housekeeping standards: cleaning, sweeping, mopping
- Adheres to ISO procedures.
- Be responsive to customer needs and requests.
- Maintain accuracy and ensure completeness of work product
- Precise attention to detail.
- Possesses great decision-making skills.
Employee requirements are as follows:
- At least 18 years of age.
- Ability to lift 50 lbs.
- Ability to stand for long periods of time.
- Ability to pass a pre-employment physical and drug screen
- Willing to work overtime as needed
- Experience with Microsoft Excel and Word program
- At least 1 year extrusion experience preferred