Job Type :
Temp/Contract to Direct
Job Description :
• Make necessary corrections for and notify operator if non-conforming material is produced
. • Ensure raw materials have been approved for use.
• Commitment, awareness and involvement pertaining to ISO (policy, standards, procedures, etc.) and food safety practices (GMP’s, procedures, etc.) are requirements of all employees
• Responsible for substrate basis weight and appearance sample testing, documentation, and retention.
• Responsible for documentation of raw material usage and defects and the chronology of production.
• Ensure proper packaging and labeling of any unused raw material returns.
• Responsible for the setup of the resin blenders.
• Monitor and control of the process and production when operator is absent.
• Verifying in-line and bench top measuring and test instruments are calibrated through the calibration records and/or verification control charts prior to using.
• Set-up and Clean-up machine.
• All other duties as required
Required Qualifications :
• High School diploma or equivalent (GED) required.
• Nine to twelve months related experience and/or training.
• Equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Exceptional time management and organization skills. Ability to
manage multiple tasks and projects simultaneously establishing priorities to meet deadlines.
• Proactive; exercises sound judgment and decision making; able to identify problems and needs and develop solutions and/or options.