Executive Director of Human Resources
Are you a Human Resources professional seeking a senior leadership opportunity in an inclusive, innovative environment? United Personnel is recruiting for an exciting HR Executive Director opportunity at Holyoke Community College (HCC) in Holyoke, Massachusetts. The Executive Director of Human Resources will be instrumental in building the culture and team to fulfill HCC’s mission of Educate, Inspire, Connect/Educar, Inspirar, Conectar.
Reporting directly to HCC’s President, this role will lead a team of HR professionals in delivering excellence in all aspects of HR operations including recruitment and workforce planning, labor relations, training and development, compensation, performance and benefits management, organizational development, and compliance. In addition to the operational responsibilities, the Executive Director will work with all stakeholders to create an environment at HCC which reflects the organization’s core values of innovation, collaboration, kindness, inclusion, and trust.
Required qualifications include:
- Master’s degree in Human Resources/Personnel Management, Business Administration, Public Administration, Law, or a related field
- 7 years+ of human resources management
- Collective bargaining/union contract experience required
- Commitment to/knowledge of Equity, Diversity, and Inclusion
- Expertise in compliance best practices and employment law
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated track record in organizational development, employee relations and communication and building an inclusive, “best place to work” culture
Preferred qualifications include:
- Experience in higher education
- Bilingual skills
The HR Executive Director will provide inspiration and vision to the College and to all employees in developing a progressive, innovative, efficient, welcoming, and collaborative organizational culture. If this sounds like you, please submit your resume and cover letter to email@example.com by May 21, 2021. We look forward to speaking with you!
This is a 40-hour per week, benefits-eligible, direct hire opportunity. A designated Hispanic Serving Institution, HCC is deeply committed to equity and inclusion for all. The college strongly encourages applications from individuals who reflect the diversity of our region.