If you are a talented Estimator who’s seeking career growth in a flexible, family-oriented company that produces precision components for some of our nation’s coolest technology, Advance Manufacturing could be your new home. Bring your skills and talents to a company where you will never be “just a number” – and where rewarding employees and promoting from within is a key part of the culture.
Job responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Estimate labor, material, shop lead time, and NRE/NRT costs based on requests for quotes submitted by our customers.
- Analyze RFQ requirements, dwg, and spec's to understand the processes required to produce the parts.
- Prepare time/labor estimates for mfg. component parts and assemblies.
- Obtain costs for materials and outside processes.
- 5+ years' experience as an estimator or mfg. engineer.
- Knowledge of metals, machining, mfg., welded fabrications, and welding techniques varying from simple to complex.
- Knowledge of manual machines.
- Exp. with machining a variety of mat'I (Alum, Stainless, Titanium, Carbon Steels, etc.)
- Exp. with geometric tolerances and close tolerance mfg. processes.
- Ability to read and understand specs.
- Must be familiar with .STEP and .IGS files (models).
- Must be a U.S. Citizen or a legally authorized foreign worker to work in an ITAR environment. Must be detailed oriented and able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Must read, write, and speak English fluently.
- Complete Benefits Package. Equal Opportunity Employer.