Electric Assembler - 1st shift
The hours are as follows 1st shift- 7am-430pm (M-Th) 7am-11am (Friday)
2nd shift- 3:30pm-12am (M-TH) 1pm-930pm (Friday)
3rd shift- 11pm-7:30am (M-Th) 9pm-5:30am (Friday)
- Builds product by following worksheets, bills of materials and assembly drawings
- Receives verbal instructions and follow sample board or assembly drawings to determine assembly methods and selects components
- Assists others in PCB assembly techniques and participates in resolving problems with the supervisor.
- Maintains departmental supplies (solder, flux, bags, etc.)
- Twists, bends, trims, strips, wire leads of components
- Press-fits (mounts) component leads onto board.
- Places plastic insulating sleeves around specified wire leads of components and shrinks sleeves into place.
- Crimps wire leads
- Applies sealer or masking compound to selected parts of board to protect parts
- Good attention to detail
- Ability to work with small hand tools as necessary
- Excellent attention to detail