Educational Partnership Consultant
Job Type : Temp/Contract to Direct
Hours : Full Time
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Description :
PRIMARY DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
Lead Generation and Prospecting
- Develop an effective pipeline of leads, prospects and potential customers and track relevant information in Salesforce
- Qualify new leads and prospects by providing supporting program information, pricing, and presentations to potential customers in schools, districts, and agencies regarding effective practices with CRS programs and services
- Provide input and analysis on target areas for lead prospecting using CRM data, reports around past purchases, market trends, legislation and funding opportunities
Territory Sales and Account Development
- Works closely with Director of Educational Partnerships to achieve or exceed quarterly and annual revenue goals.
- Support opportunities to increase market share by delivering customized trainings, webinars and presentations on Fly Five and when appropriate cross-promotion and selling of other CRS products and services.
- Communicate information and prepare quotes as needed to provide support to existing clients regarding Fly Five products and services.
- Renews and expands CRS business and relationships with current customers and develops new business for programs and services
Required Qualifications :
The pay for this job will be 53K, $25.48/HR
Hours are 8-4:30, M-F and the job is located in Turners Falls