Director, Education Impact and Partnerships
Innovative leadership in education and workforce development is critical to the future of Western MA’s children, families, and region. Are you a subject matter in these areas, eager to use your skills to drive new and creative initiatives to produce meaningful change? If this sounds like you, considering bringing your specialized skillset to the Community Foundation of Western MA. The Foundation’s newly created Director, Education Impact and Partnerships role offers a unique opportunity for an education or nonprofit leader to collaboratively design, run and evaluate educational and workforce initiatives to positively impact our region.
Key responsibilities of this critical role include: grants and project management experience; research and analysis; knowledge of best practices in diversity, equity and inclusion; program development; staff, volunteer and community engagement abilities; development and implementation of new initiatives; staff and volunteer training and management and collaboration with organizational and community stakeholders to drive results.
We hope we’ve intrigued you. If so, please submit resume and cover letter to search firm United Personnel at email@example.com by July 17th, 2021. Resumes will be evaluated on a rolling basis. EOE
The Community Foundation is committed to increasing equity and opportunity so that all who live in the Pioneer Valley have access to a satisfying quality of life. We believe that a core strategy to this end is advancing diversity, equity, and inclusion both within our organization and within the larger community we serve. We strongly encourage applications from individuals who reflect the diversity of our region’s 3 counties and 69 cities and towns. EOE
The successful candidate will possess:
- At least three years’ experience in philanthropy, grantmaking, educational services, and/or the nonprofit sector.
- Five-seven years+ of substantive program and operational experience.
- Demonstrated experience in formulating and implementing policies and procedures.
- Strong background in data analysis and management of computerized processes necessary.
- Demonstrated initiative, sound judgment, and the tenacity to see tasks through to completion in an accurate and thoughtful manner.
- Extensive experience with staff and volunteer management preferred.
- Background in financial aid including five years of professional experience with demonstrated increases in responsibilities preferred.
- Bilingual skills are a plus!