Director, Client Technology Services
Location : Brooklyn, NY
Job Type : Direct
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 10+
Required Education : Bachelors in Electrical or Computer Engineering
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Description :
Our client is a tech start-up based in New York seeking IT executives with a background in healthcare insurance.
- Managing and developing the Client Support technical team responsible for managing client integrations
- Interfacing with vendor partners to manage resource capacity, quality and velocity of deliverables, planning for client annual business event support
- Supporting team members on client engagements in gathering integration requirements, providing technical recommendations, and implementation plans, milestones, tasks and updates
- Ensuring technical integration leads partner effectively with Solution Architects to follow agreed architectural approach
- Ensuring each implementation adheres to their technology, API and data standards
- Establishing functional best practices and ensuring adherence during each client implementation
- Working closely with solution architecture and client delivery teams to ensure client satisfaction is achieved on each implementation
- Providing continual feedback for technical feature development to Product, Architecture and Core Engineering teams
- Managing allocations and deliverable commitments to team members dedicated to client implementations
- Providing coaching and career path planning for each team member
Required Qualifications :
- Bachelor's Degree in engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer Science or related field
- 5+ years of experience leading and mentoring others on software engineering best practices
- 10+ years of technology experience, specifically software development, solution architecture or systems integration
- 5+ years of health insurance industry experience
- 3+ years of experience working with Restful APIs and API Gateways such as Apigee, Mulesoft, etc.
- Ability to lead and deliver on complex projects
- Experience working with a variety of integration approaches, including Restful APIs, GraphQL APIs, Message Queueing, SFTP, Streaming, etc.
- Experience working with Healthcare Payer Core admin systems such as Facets, HealthEdge, QNXT, etc.
- Experience with HIPAA EDI transactions such as 834, 837, 27x, etc.
- Experience with IAM platforms such as OKTA, Auth0, Azure AD, AWS Cognito, etc. and standards such as SAML2 and OIDC/OAuth
- Experience with Business Process Management and Business Rule Engines
- Experience working in public cloud-based infrastructure such as AWS, GCP or Azure and familiarity with the various technical services
- Understanding of SPA architecture with relevant JS frameworks (Angular, React, etc.)
- Experience working in diverse technical configurations, technologies and processing environments
- Experience using modern software engineering and product development tools including Agile, Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery, DevOps etc.
- Experience in reviewing the work of others for architectural compliance
- Experience working with customers and guiding technical conversations utilizing excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills in areas such as teamwork, facilitation and negotiation
- Strong sense of accountability and ownership