Dining Room Coordinator
Location : Northampton, MA
Job Type : Temp/Contract
Hours : Full Time
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Description :
Friday-Monday 11:00 AM - 7:30 PM
- Maintain and monitor assigned dining room and dish pantry area.
- Work with others in kitchen along with student workers.
- Serve students, prepare dining room area for meal service including equipment, table set ups.
- Clean, organize and maintain the dish pantry, storage area and serving areas.
- Welcome guests, validate ID cards, collect money, record meal counts.
- Perform inventory.
- Responsible for ensuring that the dining room runs smoothly.
Required Qualifications :