Location : Enfield, CT
Job Type : Temp/Contract to Direct
Hours : Full Time
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Description :
United Personnel is seeking a Data Processor for a client in Enfield, CT! This temp to hire opportunity is 8a-5p Monday - Friday ranging from $18-$22/hour.
Excellent company with room for growth within. The ideal candidate would have some exposure to programming preferred, but not required. Knowledge of HTML is a plus.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for processing data, preparing data or output, and preparing imaging templates according to client requirements
- Process data according to client requirements, established specifications and procedures and Postal Service Requirements.
- Prepare data or output to a variety of devices in printed and electronic media.
- Collaborate with other departments and functions to achieve creative and efficient solutions to client objectives.
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date documentations of project details.
- Work closely with the Production department to ensure and documents standard operating procedures that support data quality and production efficiency.
- Prepare imagining templates in XMPie, FusionPro, Planet Press and other composition tools or output to Cannon and other output devices.
- Adapt to and effectively apply new technologies.
- Work with data processing team through complex projects.
- Implement a process-based approach to meeting organizational goals.
- Analyze emerging technologies and recommend for adaptation.
- Leverage advanced knowledge and skills to succeed as a data processor.
Required Qualifications :
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Strong working knowledge of Windows, MS Office, Excel, and database tools.
- Aptitude for accurately manipulating large amounts of data, which requires lengthy periods of concentration, high levels of attention, detail, organization, and accuracy.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.